[Qgis-developer] Images and button in Qt Designer

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Fri May 6 03:11:15 PDT 2016

Hi Ginetto,

> please read carefully error mesages
>
>> pyrcc4 -o resources.py >>>> resources.qrc <<<<
>> ImportError: No module named >>>> resources_rc <<<<<

I did but I don't get it..

The resource.py and the resource.qrc files are by default present in the
plugin folder.

If I add an icon with Qt Designer (I put the icon in a icons folder in
the plugin tree) and I choose the existing resource.qrc file as resource
file.. after the compilation command

pyrcc4 -o resource.py resource.qrc

the loading fails with the cited error of above..

have I to edit in some way the resources.py?

Thanks again

Matteo