[Qgis-developer] [Processing] Table output in .dbf, .csv, ods, xlsx, memory layer, spatialite and postgis

Arnaud Morvan arnaud.morvan at camptocamp.com
Wed May 11 09:01:15 PDT 2016

Hello,

I've open a pull request to output tables without geometries using
VectorWriter and OutputVector classes.
This correspond now perfectly with the input ParameterTable which takes
all layers, regadless of the geometry column.

Using this, I've improved "Refactor fields" algorithm so we can now
"refactor" the same way tables with or without geometry.

It also and permit to save tables without geometries in several formats
using native QGIS providers.
Note that for now, tables can only be saved in "csv" format.

I think it would be good to merge this before freeze.
Could someone take a look at it.

Best regards

--
Arnaud Morvan