[Qgis-developer] Any chance we could delay freeze until after the Girona hackfest?

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Thu May 12 22:45:55 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I'd be in favor too. We have a few things in the pipeline and if are
going to get the last 2.x it means a long time without release.

Regarding this, is there any official decision made? If not, I think we
are losing a bit of credibility here. As people pointed out last time,
it is required for organizations to plan in advance the releases.

Cheers,

Denis