[Qgis-developer] Processing - current status of "in-between" layers while running models

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Mon May 16 05:43:27 PDT 2016

I hope this isn't irrelevant, but I wonder if change here might help me with
an issue I've had with using processing algorithms in sequence in Python. I
never got any answer to my SE question
(http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/175952/pyqgis-save-raster-as-rendered-image-then-use-gdal-tools-on-it),
and I've never been able to solve the problem.

If file-locking is the cause of the problem, moving to either memory layers
or Spatialite could potentially solve this. But I could be completely wrong.