[Qgis-developer] Dear QGIS-Developer

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Tue May 24 20:12:29 PDT 2016

http://www.realtimetech.co.kr)

> Now, we are trying to link the Kairos Spatial and your QGIS like PostGIS
or Oracle Spatial.

> However, the task is too difficult works.
>
> Can we linked to QGIS our own work? I’m worried about it.
>
> Or, Can you provide a guideline to the linkage?
>
> If, you can this task, I will provide all our product information.
>
> I’m sorry to ask you to work hard.

This is an open source project mostly driven by either volunteer work or
via sponsored development. It's very unlikely someone will do this work for
you for free, so your options are either to do it yourself or find a
commercial QGIS supporter to implement it for you (see
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/commercial_support.html)

If you're wanting to develop this yourself, then have a look at:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/commit/5fe19c5f15c7ffd9a5b83f9db9060ef0aac3afa1

You'd need to make similar changes, implementing a new vector data provider
for your database.

If you want it to be merged into the QGIS codebase you'll need to make sure
it's done under the same license as QGIS, gplv2 or later.

Nyall