[Qgis-developer] LayerTree group checkbox behavior

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Fri May 27 10:59:00 PDT 2016

I do not have a strong opinion on this and as far as we do not visually
offer something that puzzles the user, i'm ok and grayed representation can
be a solution.

Then, considering an unchecked group, how would layers (and group)
visibility behave if:
- I check a not previously checked layer in the group?
- I check a layer that was previously checked (and visible)?