[Qgis-developer] Featured plugins

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri May 27 22:00:05 PDT 2016

Hi all,
I'm revising the list of featured plugins[0]. I found the meaning
ambiguous: do we mean good plugins, or interesting ones? I mean, is the
list a way of promoting particularly interesting plugins, perhaps less
known than what they deserve, or those of highest quality, possibly
useful to everyone? I think the current list is a mix of both, and as
such not extremely useful.
In addition, in the list we have old stuff, sometimes superseded by core
functionality; I'd appreciate your suggestions on what to remove.
Thanks.

[0]http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/featured/
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu