[Qgis-developer] PyQGIS: do WMS and WFS providers use QgsNetworkAccessManager.instance()?

enzogis enzo.ciarmoli at csi.it
Mon May 30 03:29:00 PDT 2016

Luigi,
Thank You for the response and the interesting informations about future
improvements of QGIS Authentication System.

I will wait to see documentation and proof of concept.

Sorry, for now I don't have suggestions how to integrate AuthManager and
NetworkManager with Windows key store , but  if I will know something then
sure I'd like contribute!

A clarification for my use case: a customer asks if he could use QGIS in
order to connect to OWS services behind Shibboleth page, if it does not work
then he will not use QGIS and will consider other solutions.
In that forced scenario I evaluated also other ideas in QGIS.

For the object of this thread, I attach experimental Python code sample:

# --