[Qgis-developer] Compile QGIS master on Ubuntu 14.04 / missing packages

Stefan Ziegler stefan.ziegler.de at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 02:53:44 PST 2016

Hi

I'm trying to compile QGIS master on Ubuntu 14.04. According to the INSTALL
[1] file I try to install the build depencies but I can't find some of them:

E: Unable to locate package libqca-qt5-2-dev
E: Unable to locate package libqca-qt5-2-plugins
E: Unable to locate package libqwt-qt5-dev
E: Unable to locate package pyqt5.qsci-dev
E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'pyqt5.qsci-dev'
E: Unable to locate package python3-future

Any ideas?

[1]: https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/INSTALL

best regards
Stefan