[Qgis-developer] QGIS v3 Code sprint in Lyon

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Mon Nov 7 04:27:14 PST 2016

Dear Developers,

Several french(-swiss) companies are interested to organized a code sprint
before the end of  the year around QGIS (server) v3.

This code sprint would take place in Lyon either in 29-29 November or 12-13
December in regards of your feedback, see[1]. Please answer only if you plan
to be present! This is the most important step for now for the code sprint
organisation

For you information, we (Camptocamp, 3Liz, Oslandia) will focuse on QGIS v3,
especially QGIS Server (but other developers are welcome to work on other
parts).

Régis and I are the current organizer team and official contacts. Régis will
post here the wiki page for the code sprint so you can register soon.

This is quiet short to organized this so we will focused on lunch and dinner
and location, no more (well if we find a location for a nice dinner it will be
great). We will share a call for sponsorship program quickly this week.

Thanks,

Y.
[1] https://framadate.org/qgisCodeSprintv3-2016