[Qgis-developer] Equirectangular images PyQt

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 01:08:20 PST 2016

Hi Francisco, your suggestion is to move from QWebView to CEF/PyQT?

QWetKit (on qt4) has been discontinued on debia due to low secure
maintenance, but reintroduced with qt5... doo you think it could be
CEF more supported with only three contributors? CEF seems more active
and could be an interesting solution. Can you prepare a proof of
concept porting build for e.g. identify tool or plugin manager?

btw three.js is already usable in QWebView since (at least) 2011, do
you mind CEF would introduce some advantages respect QWebView?

regards
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition