[Qgis-developer] QGIS v3 Code sprint in Lyon

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Mon Nov 14 07:35:00 PST 2016

On Wednesday, November 09, 2016 8:58:53 Yves Jacolin wrote:
> On Monday, November 07, 2016 14:42:44 Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> > Il 07/11/2016 14:20, RĂ©gis Haubourg ha scritto:
> > > Hi all,
> > > I drafted the wiki page here [0] please tell if there is a better place
> > > for
> > > that.
> > >
> > > [0]  https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/Code-Sprint-QGIS-3-Lyon,-end-2016
> > > <https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/Code-Sprint-QGIS-3-Lyon,-end-2016>
> >
> > Hi all,
> > very welcomed initiative, thanks to all!
> > All the best.
>
> Hello,
>
> We are closed to select the date for the code sprint so if you plan to
> participate this is a gentle reminder!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Y.

Hello,

The pool is closed. We publish some information on the wiki github page [1].

We will publish a call for sponsorship later this week.

Can add you in the wiki page for those who plan to come? Even if you don't
answer to the pool, you can come ;) We need to plan the lunch and the dinner.

Note that even if some of us (as organizer or not) have some plan for the code
sprint, we suggest to start some discussion before the code sprint.

Thanks,

Y.
[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/Code-Sprint-QGIS-3-Lyon,-end-2016