[Qgis-developer] Selected feature in the map canvas appears selected in map composer

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 11:51:27 PST 2016

On 18 Nov 2016 00:08, "DelazJ" <delazj at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> In QGIS 2.18, if I select a feature in the map canvas and this feature is
shown in a print composer, it's also rendered with the selection color ( I
mean, as a selected feature).

> Wasn't this removed in earlier releases (https://hub.qgis.org/issues/11929
)?
> Actually, it happens only on my Windows machine. Tested on Mac, the
selection is not rendered in the composer.

I saw this one before, but then could never work out the exact set of
circumstances required to reproduce it. Can you get it to happen
consistently?

Nyall