[Qgis-developer] symbol.symbolLayer(n) triggers RTTI error in one place, but doesn't in another

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Tue Nov 22 05:19:27 PST 2016

I'm afraid the Windows LTR nightly, with that commit, minidumps on that line
now. Removing the line stops the dump.

However, I've delved into this a lot further this morning, and I think it's
a mistake I made some months ago. The dump no longer happens if I
startRender() before it and stopRender() after it.

I'm still not getting the results I expect (symbolLayer(0) returns None
instead of QgsSvgMarkerSymbolLayerV2), but at least it's a different problem
for me to work on.

Apologies if this is the problem, and I've wasted your time, and as always,
thanks

Tom

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon