[Qgis-developer] Call for sponsorship for the QGIS code sprint in Lyon (12-13 december)

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Thu Nov 24 04:48:20 PST 2016

Hello,

The Francophone local chapter of OSGeo organized in december a developer
meeting for the QGIS project in Lyon.

This is 2 days during which the developers have the opportunity to share and
work together on the next major QGIS release. This contributors meeting will
make significant progress on the project.

The OSGeo-fr, organizer of the event, looks for sponsors to fund the event.
One level of sponsorship 500 € was established. If you wish to contribute
financially, you can make a donation on our platform:
https://www.helloasso.com/associations/osgeo-fr/collectes/code-sprint-qgis-2016 The unused budget will be divided between the OSGeo-fr (max 30%) and
the QGIS association (> 70% of the remainder).

If you use QGIS on a regular basis, sponsorship of this meeting is an
opportunity to advance the project.

Your organization wants to provide financial support for OSGeo-fr to set up the
meeting? Do you want more information? Contact us at conferences
osgeo.asso.fr.

The deadline for this sponsor call is December 7. However we recommend that
you contact us promptly to allow the best possible organization.

The OSGeo-fr team