[Qgis-developer] Any UI/UX plans for QGIS3?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 06:07:15 PST 2016

Hi Richard,

Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net> escreveu no dia sexta,
25/11/2016 às 11:37:

> Which brings me to the point: we need devs/resources to do such things
> too. Also for me it is too easy to rethink stuff, but not able to do it
> myself it does not happen by itself...

Maybe I am over-simplifiyng things, but I think some of this issues are
repetitive tasks that, once learned, even a non-developer could take care
of. So maybe one needs just a gentle push from from one available
developer, and then do the rest. I would love to help in some of these.

Alexandre Neto
--
Alexandre Neto