[Qgis-developer] Issue with Python on Fedora

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 00:49:28 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Thanks a lot to Tudor, Sandro and Richard for your input.

To solve the issue, I had to do
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

This seems a bit strange to me, shouldn't /usr/lib be automaticaly used?

Does this means that installation somehow fails to place the lib in the
proper place? /usr/lib64?

Cheers,

Denis