[Qgis-developer] DB Manager SQL window does not open

Julie Pierson julie.pierson at cnrs.fr
Thu Oct 6 01:05:33 PDT 2016

Hi,

I posted this on the QGIS user list about a week ago but got no answers, maybe somebody here can point me in the right direction ? Thanks a lot!

When I try to open the SQL window in DB Manager, I get this error :
AttributeError: 'SqlEdit' object has no attribute 'setMarginVisible'
I'm using Ubuntu 14.04.

Here's the complete error message :
AttributeError: 'SqlEdit' object has no attribute 'setMarginVisible'
Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/share/qgis/python/plugins/db_manager/db_manager.py", line
194, in runSqlWindow
      query = DlgSqlWindow(self.iface, db, self)
    File "/usr/share/qgis/python/plugins/db_manager/dlg_sql_window.py",
line 73, in __init__
      self.editSql.setMarginVisible(True)
AttributeError: 'SqlEdit' object has no attribute 'setMarginVisible'

Version de Python : 2.7.6 (default, Jun 22 2015, 18:01:27) [GCC 4.8.2]
Version de QGIS : 2.14.7-Essen Essen, exported

Does anyone have the same problem ? Is it a known issue, or should I open one ?

Thanks !

Julie.