[Qgis-developer] Stepping back from the PSC

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 00:50:08 PDT 2016

a really big thanks for you contribution and especially your great
availability to solve tech problem during hackmeetings... a precious
aptitude :)
and obviously many thanks to continue contributing.

cheers
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis