[Qgis-developer] feature selected expression

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Oct 12 06:40:33 PDT 2016

Hi Denis,

It is in the "ExpressionsPlus" python plugin - for now.

It was discussed if this could become a core feature - see thread
starting at
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2016-September/044855.html

See feature request: https://hub.qgis.org/issues/15618

Noone is assigned yet to work on it. We may probably fund Matthias to
work on it - but if you need this quicker, please go ahead and do or
fund it yourself.

Andreas