[Qgis-developer] Backport of master feature in QGIS 2.18

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Oct 13 03:18:38 PDT 2016

Hi,

I'm currently working on improving geopackage support in QGIS and a first part
of this is https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/3597 (other part will be
DBManager changes)
It has been raised that this would be worth backporting in QGIS 2.18.x, hence
a few questions:
- this PR adds new strings to translate (the DBManager changes might also).
Will translators do another round of translations for 2.18.x ? If not, this
might not be material appropriate for 2.18.x
- as we are in 2.18.0 feature freeze, must I wait for 2.18.0 to be released
before backporting (depending on previous question) ?

Even

http://www.spatialys.com