[Qgis-developer] About my plugins ...

Geo DrinX geodrinx at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 23:35:16 PDT 2016

Good morning   :)

I am here to inform you that I just removed from the repository the latest
plugin version 3.0.4 of GEarthView, and also other my plugins.

I have taken this decision to draw your attention on the mechanism of the
plugin approval, which I think is totally insufficient and inadequate.

I recommend you review this procedure and pay more attention to whom is
dealing, which should be a technical, and not another.

I am sorry for the difficulties that my decision will cause to unsuspecting
users of my plugin, but they can continue to download my plugin from my
official repository on github.

I thank you for your attention

Best Regards

Roberto (geodrinx)