[Qgis-developer] Access violation - no RTTI data

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Sun Oct 16 04:14:24 PDT 2016

So RTTI is info about object data types at runtime? Is the print unable to
determine the symbollayer or symbollayerlist (or whatever the latter is)
type? Why?

Obviously, my aim is not to print, but to use the data. However, the error
occurred before I used print to investigate the problem.

Can anyone help?

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon