[Qgis-developer] Access violation - no RTTI data

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Mon Oct 17 02:46:30 PDT 2016

Nyall Dawson wrote
> Wouldn't that cause a ton of other errors though? It's used pretty
> heavily all throughout QGIS, and there's many other sip classes
> relying on it...

That was my thought. I've certainly never come across the error before, and
since the plugin basically queries the hell out of symbol layers, I do find
it a little hard to believe that the cause could be such a widespread issue.

I'll have a dig around in the code, and see if I can find a counterexample.
I certainly use renderer.symbolLayer(n) elsewhere.

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon