[Qgis-developer] About my plugins ...

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Tue Oct 18 03:11:30 PDT 2016

As someone who approved the migration of our public-sector organization from
proprietary desktop GIS to QGIS, I would draw a distinction between
*security* and *stability* - just because there is a crash does not mean you
necessarily have compromised security.

Plus, at the end of the day, my limited experience (mostly by proxy) of
proprietary GIS is that the big players also crash.

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon