[Qgis-developer] Changing layer style also changes edit forms - is that on purpose?

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Oct 20 08:36:34 PDT 2016

Hi Régis,

I think this is a side-effect of saving everything to QML.

In fact, the qml API should be improved so it's possible to selectively
save certain configuration options. Then other parts of the app - like
map themes (visibility presets) - can handle this better. And users
could even chose what to export / import from a style in the vector
layer properties GUI when saving/loading a qml file.

Matthias