[Qgis-developer] Yet again: SAGA 2.3.1 fails

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 01:32:17 PDT 2016

Hi,

> Unknown option 'INTERPOL'

The problem is already know, this parameter (in the io_gdal module,
the one to import raster layers) has changed name in recent SAGA
releases. This must be addressed also in SagaAlgorithm***.py

Regarding all other changes/additions that could have been made too
SAGA modules:
some time ago Victor (or AlexB I don't remember) provided a script
that that compares two different versions os SAGA (see example
attached). I have used it a few times in the past to change/create the
descriptions files when a new SAGA version was published.

-- G --