[Qgis-developer] Yet again: SAGA 2.3.1 fails

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 04:55:15 PDT 2016

Hi,

> Il 24/10/2016 10:32, Giovanni Manghi ha scritto:
>
>> attached). I have used it a few times in the past to change/create the
>> descriptions files when a new SAGA version was published.
>
> could you please do a PR instead of keeping them local?

the script? weird, I'm pretty sure I got it from you.

About the diff files with parameters differences (and new tools)
between different SAGA versions: I don't have anything locally. In the
recent past when I had more free time I created such files and made
the proper PRs, an example:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/commit/f8ea9d926872fd36ad06890a48308b5a8eea8078

anyway now I downloaded the list of most recent SAGA versions cmd
tools/parameters from here

https://sourceforge.net/p/saga-gis/wiki/SAGA%20Release%20Information/

and create such files, that I'm attaching here.

cheers

-- G --