[Qgis-developer] Processing test coverage

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Oct 24 08:38:23 PDT 2016

Il 23/10/2016 19:15, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> Il 23/10/2016 19:07, Matthias Kuhn ha scritto:
>> Something like this?
>>
>> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/python/plugins/processing/tests/README.md
>
> Thanks Matthias. IMHO implementing a comprehensive set of tests is of
> high priority, as well as fixing some crucial issues.

Hi all,
from the lack of responses, and of tests created, it appears evident
that either the interest is not high, or the fruit is hanging too high.
I'd be in favour of sponsoring the effort, either directly through QGIS
or indirectly through a crowdfunding effort. Opinions?
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu