[Qgis-developer] Is there a QGIS 2.99.0 plugin repositoryr for Qt5.7 and Python3 Ubuntu 16.04 xenial 64-bit?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Oct 24 23:31:00 PDT 2016

On 25-10-16 08:03, Alessandro Pasotti wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On the official repository the default version for all plugins is x.99
> where x is the major version of the qgisMinimumVersion metadata tag.
>
> I guess this needs to be changed.

Or we let master request

https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/plugins.xml?qgis=3.0

which gives me currently just two plugins, on of them with wrong
metadata :-) ?

so only plugins devs which actually update there plugin to raise there
maximum version or set the minimum version >=3 will be shown?

is that enough to work for now?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde