[Qgis-developer] Qgis private plugin repository

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 04:58:53 PDT 2016

Hi,

you can use the same software that's used on the official repo:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Django or a simpler solution like this:
https://github.com/boundlessgeo/qgis-plugins-xml

You can also avoid any server-side scripting completely if you create a set
of static filtered XMLs for the different QGIS versions and you serve them
statically after some url rewriting (Apache or Nginx doesn't really matter).

Hope this helps.

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 1:50 PM, Xavier Barnada <xbarnada at gisce.net> wrote:

> Hi Qgis developers,
>
> I'm searching if there is any software to create a private plugin server.
> The most complete documentation that I seen is this http://blog.vitu.ch/
> 11222012-1728/build-your-own-qgis-plugin-repository
> Does any one did it before? If anyone did it ,did you used any software or
> you served static files with HTTP server like Nginx?
>
> Best reggards
> Xavier Barnada

Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it