[Qgis-developer] Qgis private plugin repository

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Sat Oct 29 07:14:44 PDT 2016

Dnia piątek, 28 października 2016 13:58:53 Alessandro Pasotti pisze:
> You can also avoid any server-side scripting completely if you create a set
> of static filtered XMLs for the different QGIS versions and you serve them
> statically after some url rewriting (Apache or Nginx doesn't really matter).

I guess there is no need to create the set of xmls. Just one static file with
all the plugin versions is enough, as the QgisMinimumVersion and
QgisMaximumVersion tags will do the job. I believe the reason you implemented
the sever-side filtering was to limit the response size, what isn't any problem
in a small repo.

Regards,
Borys