[Qgis-developer] Visualisation of relations

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon Oct 31 02:06:20 PDT 2016

Hi Patrick,

for the side that contains the foreign key, there is the "relation
reference" widget which has a configuration option "show embedded form"
(I haven't used it in years and a quick check on it didn't work, so
maybe it needs fixing).

Agreed, collapsed by default makes sense for huge models. For small ones
it's a bit strange though. Another approach would be to put them on
separate tabs by default, I think that could look quite nice also. What
do you think?

Regards
Matthias