[Qgis-developer] Documentation proposals - Was: Discussion on the QGIS grant proposals

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 05:31:59 PDT 2016

Hi,

I'd like to resurrect this discussion, particularly about the PyCookbook
doc part.

It'd be nice if someone more aware of what's worth putting in the PyQGIS
doc can go through the issues reports in the doc repository and tag the
issues accordingly. Currently tickets are automatically created and not
labeled and the risk is that we document them in the user manual and
automatically close them ignoring they could/should be documented in the
cookbook.

So if any dev interested in the cookbook content can give it a look, it
will be a good step to the upcoming update of this doc (either for 2.18 or
3.x)

Thanks,
Harrissou