[Qgis-developer] Qgis resource sharing VS processing for script sharing

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 00:21:56 PDT 2016

I think we should deprecate the current repo for scripts and using this new
one, to have everything in the same place

That requires two things:

1) make sure it the Resources Sharing plugin works fine for Processing
scripts :-)
2) Have the resources sharing plugin as a core plugin (otherwise,a plain
Processing would be less capable than now). Is this among our plans? I
think this is a plugin that should be core and part of QGIS, but I don't
know if there is already a discussion about this going on...

Cheers