[Qgis-developer] Qgis resource sharing VS processing for script sharing

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Thu Sep 1 04:57:08 PDT 2016

Dnia czwartek, 1 wrzeĊ›nia 2016 09:21:56 Victor Olaya pisze:
> 2) Have the resources sharing plugin as a core plugin (otherwise,a plain
> Processing would be less capable than now). Is this among our plans? I
> think this is a plugin that should be core and part of QGIS, but I don't
> know if there is already a discussion about this going on...

I believe it should be in core!

As I'm going to improve the Plugin Manager [1], it may be a right time to
refactor it and create an unified sharing platform. What do you think?

Borys

[1] https://github.com/qgis/qgis3.0_api/issues/43

Btw. Alex, could you please assign that issue to me? I can't manage that repo.