[Qgis-developer] Folder repetition of SVG symbols

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 05:32:50 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I have a weird problem. I noticed that the SVG filling in the vector
styling took a lot to load the symbols (really a lot) causing sometimes
the crashing of QGIS.

So I discovered that I have the same App Symbol and User Symbols (empty)
folders repeated 5 many times. Same folder, same symbols, same path
(/usr/share/qgis/svg and /home/matteo/.qgis2/svg).

I never added new symbols (fresh QGIS master_2 compiled yesterday) on a
Ubuntu 16.04 machine.

Is this behavior normal or have I some strange configuration?

Thanks to all

Matteo