[Qgis-developer] QEP about Multimap support for QGIS

A Huarte ahuarte47 at yahoo.es
Wed Sep 7 17:32:20 PDT 2016

Hi there, sorry for the late reply.
Thanks to all for your support! all advices are welcome!
If this goes on, all colaboration will help me but as this seems to will be a long time commit, I will try to spend all time as I can. Anyway, whether other developer want to write this feature, I agree with it, my initial intention was to develop a proof of concept.

I created a QEP with this feature:
QEP:https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/70
PR:https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/3465

Best regardsAlvaro