[Qgis-developer] Qgis and huge amount of data opening "small" postgis layer

Pietro Rossin pierigis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 08:57:01 PDT 2016

@Kaimadu

Yes I checked that ad it is the, same if not whorse..

This time I enabled simplification server side - 1 pixel tolerance and the
layer resulted in 62MB and lot of time to be downloaded.
The data attribute opening was 32MB and a lot faster

I mean
the attribute table in the original dbf was 111KB (it is varchar and integer
- 217 records) how is it possible that it generates 32MB in download?

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5284772/postgis_Layer_table_load.png>