[Qgis-developer] QGIS 3 plugins - require implementation as processing algs?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Sep 12 04:28:31 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Il 12/09/2016 13:15, Alexandre Neto ha scritto:
> Maybe we should migrate it to PyQGIS cookbook instead, avoiding
> duplications. In the Users Manual we could maintain a note about it and
> a link to the cookbook.

I must stress the point that documentation should be very prominent and
easy to access: we are a big project now, and people finds increasingly
difficult to find the right way to do things.
Probably a blog post, and the usual Twitter etc. swarm will help.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu