[Qgis-developer] Travis intermittent "AttributeError: 'QgsProject' object has no attribute 'layerTreeRoot'"

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Mon Sep 12 07:06:39 PDT 2016

Has anyone seen this? Perhaps it's just Travis playing up today - I've also
had failures to connect to the QGIS repos, but I'm usually getting:

AttributeError: 'QgsProject' object has no attribute 'layerTreeRoot'

But occasionally it succeeds. Any ideas?

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon