[Qgis-developer] a graph plugin for QGIS

Giuliano Curti giulianc51 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 05:52:28 PDT 2016

On 9/13/16, Blumentrath, Stefan <Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no> wrote:
> Hei Giuliano,

Hi Stefan,

> I would suggest also having a look at the igraph library:
> http://igraph.org/redirect.html.
> Very powerful and feature rich and with Python, R, and C interface.
> I used the library for network analysis in different context and can only
> recommend it...

thank you very much for the replay;

as I said, my actual target is not "analyse" graph & digraphs, but
learn graph & digraphs analysis :-) this plugin helped me to learn
(something) of the matter and I hope that it can help other students
to do so;

I recover your hint for better times :-)

> Cheers
> Stefan

thank you very much, best regards,
giuliano