[Qgis-developer] How to remove the menus created by python plugin without running unload code?

liye zhang liyezn at outlook.com
Wed Sep 14 19:51:16 PDT 2016

Hi, All,

I am developing a plugin for QGIS. During the test, there are some bugs in the plugin, so the new menus have not be uninstalled properly. When I have fixed the bugs and run the plugin again, the new menus of the plugin are created, while the old menus created last time still exist.

Moreover, when I open the menu, "Setting-->Customization" window,  I saw the menus are all there. I tried to unclick the wrong menus and click "Apply" button.  However, when I restart the application, these unwanted menus still exist.

How to remove the menus created by the plugins uninstalled without the uninstall menu code?

Thank you so much for your help!

Best regards!
Liye