[Qgis-developer] Qgis donload entire postgis data table (with geom?) opening attribute table

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 23:33:42 PDT 2016

On 16 September 2016 at 16:31, Jean-Roc Morreale
<jr.morreale at enoreth.net> wrote:
> It's not an issue, it's the default behaviour :)

Well - it's actually a bug. The geometry shouldn't be getting fetched
here unless it's required. I looked into this a couple of weeks back
and there's a few issues in the caching mechanism which means it's not
being utilised correctly. I haven't had a chance yet to address these.

Nyall