[Qgis-developer] Qgis donload entire postgis data table (with geom?) opening attribute table

Pietro Rossin pierigis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 02:08:45 PDT 2016

@Nyall
Thanks, it would be nice if it will be fixed in next releases..
Other nice thing would be the possibility to select if we want to fetch the
geometry column, and which geometry column opening attribute table..

A user could add more than a single geometry column in a postgis table, for
example full resolution- half, a quarter etc.. with a trigger to update the
lower resolution ones after a geometry update.
This could be usefull in web publishing applications..
Now we are using Lizmap and I create some materialized views to create
visualization by scale in my project. Having more than one geometry column
(not fetched loading attribute table) could lower the mess and maintenance
(refresh materialized views etc)..

@DelazJ
Thanks, I didn't see it
Anyway selecting "Plain text, no geometry" don't fix the fetching of the
geometry column opening attribute table and copy/paste it..

Cheers
Pietro