[Qgis-developer] Error in WFS QgsDataProvider.dataSourceUri()?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri Sep 16 05:09:30 PDT 2016

Le vendredi 16 septembre 2016 13:58:39, Tom Chadwin a écrit :
> It includes "retrictToRequestBBOX" (missing an 's'). Should be
> "restrictToRequestBBOX". Don't know if this is internal to QGIS, or if it's
> eg OGR. Also don't know what breakages would be caused by fixing it.

Ah.. Purely a QGIS thing, but not completely internal in the meaning that it
can be used by code building a connection string (eg in unit tests) and it is
actually documented in http://qgis.org/api/classQgsVectorLayer.html#details

So if we wanted to change that we should probably accept the old value as
well.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com