[Qgis-developer] Warning - shapefile corruption on 2.16/master and how to recover

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Sep 16 11:27:05 PDT 2016

I just tried to reproduce with QGIS 2.16.2 on Windows 10, I had no
problems using the "Split Features" tool on a shapefile, and saving. I
notice that the .dbf .shp .shx were modified properly.

(I did have a brain lapse to remember that the Split Features tool lives
in the /edit menu ha)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna