[Qgis-developer] Python3 and cStringIO in processing

Mathieu Pellerin nirvn.asia at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 04:24:05 PDT 2016

This error means that your python files have not passed through 2to3. Make
sure PORT_PLUGINS flag is turned on.

Also right now, the make script only runs 2to3 against the python code
inside the output directory, it does *not* do so for the python code copied
to your install location during "make install". You either can run QGIS
from your output directory, or (as a temporary ugly hack) copy the content
of the python folder in your output directory onto your installation's
/share/qgis/python directory.

Hope that helps.