[Qgis-developer] Deprecation of the Vector - OpenStreetMap - Importer

Mathieu Pellerin nirvn.asia at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 00:55:00 PDT 2016

Unless we have a feature parity with the current openstreetmap tool
(offered through vector -> openstreetmap), please do not drop it. One
useful feature that isn't available through OGR (or QuickOSM last time I
trieD) is the exporting of individual tags as fields (versus only creating
a few fields and an "other_tags" field).