[Qgis-developer] Deprecation of the Vector - OpenStreetMap - Importer

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Wed Sep 21 11:05:19 PDT 2016

I agree that we shouldn't ship broken things like this.

Just a sidenote, I'm always very careful when reading "from a user
perspective" as an argument in a discussion.
I'm still looking for "the user" and the person who knows "the users
perspective" and couldn't find those two yet ;)

All the best
Matthias